Recent Posts

Saturday 31 January 2015

Reposts for St. John Bosco's Feast Day



31 Jan 2014
On Sunday night, May 3 [1868], the feast of the Patronage of Saint Joseph, Don Bosco resumed the narration of his dreams: I have another dream to tell you, a sort of aftermath of those I told you last Thursday and Friday which ...
11 Sep 2014
On Sunday night, May 3 [1868], the feast of Saint Joseph's patronage, Don Bosco resumed the narration of his dreams: I have another dream to tell you, a sort of aftermath of those I told you last Thursday and Friday which ...
05 Oct 2014
John Bosco's Prayer to Mary,Help of Christians. Posted by Supertradmum. Most Holy Virgin Mary, Help of Christian, ... Dedicated to St. Etheldreda: Abbess of Ely. Dedicated to St. Etheldreda: Abbess of Ely a blog since early ...

When I am in Malta, as I was last year, I go to the Salesian mission church for English speaking people on the Island, St. Patrick's. As one knows, the Salesians have a great love for Our Lady Help of Christians, Auxilium Christianorum.

Today is the feast of St. John Bosco. May he remind us of Mary, Our Help.

Today, pray for me to return to Europe, as so many of my friends and spiritual guides believe I am to do. God bless all my readers on this special Salesian day, especially my Salesian priest friends.